How to use Fem Chela Hair Care?
Here is how I recommend using the product, natural hair wants patience and care. It is not a miracle product, but It works well, if you follow this guideline, you should see results in a month.
- Try measuring your hair before using it and after a month measured it again in a month and compared. You should see a difference in the hair texture and the length.
- I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING SHAMPOO, but if you do I suggest you to apply it directly to the scalp (no shampoo to the hair) and massage it on the scalp so it cleans it well, and only once a month.
- When ever you used shampoo, it’s best to rinse the hair with warm water completely. If you didn’t used shampoo, used a spray bottle and spray warm water to the hair separate in sections, make sure the water is hot because it will cool off by the time it gets to the hair, apply the conditioner to the hair and scalp, leave it for 3 to 5 min. start finger detangle the hair or used a wide tooth comb starting from end to scalp, be gentle and take your time. For adult you can used a heating cap if you want too. And rinse the hair.
- If you just wash your hair apply Fem Chela Pomade to them when they are wet, and by small sections.
- Massage the scalp and finger detangle if needed and start braiding your protective style. If your hair is not fleshly washed, apply hot to warm water to the hair with a stay bottle to penetrate the water to your hair. Used sections, the smaller the better.
- Apply the pomade to the hair and scalp. Massage the scalp with your fingertips, start braiding with protective style of your choice.
- It is recommend to wash your hair once a week; choosing the same day of the week is better, and used the pomade Fem Chela twice a week for a month; then once a week.
- However, If you have damage and/or very dry hair, you may require this process more than 3 times a week for a month, then 2 times a week for another month.
Remember: This process works better if your hair is not too dry. More your hair is dry, more you need to increase the frequency with conditioner and pomade; but less you want to use shampoo